Waste Diversion and Recycling for the Carpet Industry
Leading the Way to a More Sustainable Future
Aspera Recycling Inc. creates sustainable carpet waste diversion solutions
- Diverting used carpet from landfill
- Recycling used carpet back into new products
- Commercial sustainable flooring solutions
- Qualify for LEED credits
- Did you
- Carpet is made of plastic and will take more than 50 years to degrade in landfill.
- Every year more than 6.5 billion pounds of carpet is dumped into our landfills in North America.
- Discarded carpet represents almost 4% of the total landfill volume.
- The Canadian Government currently has no sustainable waste diversion action plan for this problem.
- Who should be a part
of the solution?
- Leading companies with sustainability programs
- Flooring retailers and installers
- Commercial contractors
- Demolition companies
For further information,
please contact us at:
Aspera partners with industry
By partnering with some of the largest processors and manufacturers in the plastics industry, Aspera ensuresthe constant demand for their recycled carpet stocks.
Canada's National Waste Diversion Solution for Carpet.
Aspera has 9 collection points across Canada for carpet waste diversion. We are growing rapidly to meet the needs of our customers to provide them with the sustainable solutions they require. Aspera uses numerous processing partners to ensure the carpet is being fully diverted from landfill.
How to get involved?
If you are interested in taking a positive step in helping to protect our planet and divert carpet from landfill, contact Aspera and allow us to show you how to build sustainable flooring solutions.